Click to Watch in HD > 7 WAYS TO TRAVEL INDIA IN A DAY | Pelling to Kolkata to Varanasi | India vlog
Watch Experience the top 7 ways to get around India in a day! I traveled from Pelling to Kolkata to Varanasi in almost a day! For travelers seeking insight as to how to travel India, these are the 7 common ways to travel India. WATCH MY INDIA TRAVEL SERIES : http://bit.ly/2frvHkc
Read more details-- https://grrrltraveler.com/7-ways-of-getting-around-india-in-a-day
Top 7 ways to travel India and my route from Pelling to Kolkata to Varanasi.
1. From Pelling West Sikkim, I take a Jeep Taxi.sikkki Driving through Sikkim, the route is amazing scenic. Sikkim has such untouched and natural beauty,
2. Jortheng : Our jeep did a 15 minute rest stop in Jortheng.
3. The jeep dropped me in Siliguri Junction. where I caught a rickshaw. Not smart, but a lot of taxis were taken and traffic was in peak. I needed to get to Bagdogra Airport.
4. Siliguri to closer Bagodgra Airport entrance I took a public bus that locals hailed for me.
5. The bus makes a drop outside the entrance of Bagodgra Airport. Unfortunately its a bit of a walk to get in, so I needed to hail an auto rickshaw taxi. Good thing about airports is that they always have taxis going in and out.
6. I took a flights from IndiGo Air from Bagodgra to Kolkata. I could’ve opted to fly direct to Varanasi, but I was traveling close to Diwali, so flights to Varanasi were expensive (the cost difference was approximately $50/$200
7. Kolkata Airport, I took a car taxi to Howrah Station. Howrah is a little over an hour from the airport, across Hooghly River ( Watch Best things to do Kolkata: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eq5cQ6mV0WY). However I was traveling during peak traffic …and the day before Durga Puja. Some cities are known to celebrate certain festivals more robustly. Durga Puja in Kolkata is probably comparable to Diwali in Varanasi.
8. Getting from Howrah to Varanasi a comfy 3AC train. Buckle up for the long ride. WATCH MY INDIAN TRAIN EXPERIENCE: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ovEf_fePLHs
9. Finally, Varanasi Watch my continued journey (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=exZavYjnxkU)
Thanks for watching! Remember to Like, Share and Comment in the comments section below!
New to my channel? Subscribe. ✈ ✈ http://bit.ly/2eM326h
+ YouTube Commons
Barton Springs by Bird Creek
‘Music by Epidemic Sound:
No Next Time by Late Yungin Remix
Ghosts of the Rail by Gavin Luke
CHECK OUT MY FULL VIDEO GEAR LIST
Canon 70D: http://bit.ly/canon70dcamera
Canon GX7: http://amzn.to/1LUK7TK
VidPro Mic: http://amzn.to/1XoBK7p
GRRR SOCIAL WITH ME! Lets rock this solo thing together!
+ MY TRAVEL BLOG and GUIDES ▶ http://GRRRLTRAVELER.COM
+ FACEBOOK ▶ http:facebook.com/GRRRL.TRAVELER
+ INSTAGRAM ▶ http://instagram.com/grrrltraveler
+ TWITTER ▶ http://twitter.com/grrrltraveler.
You are seeing this video because other viewers like you, believe my videos make a difference.Help me make videos on Patreon ✈ ✈ http://patreon.com/grrrltraveler
ABOUT GRRRL TRAVELER
Aloha, I’m Christine Kaaloa, a travel vlogger and blogger. I film travel videos that take you inside the solo travel adventure of street food, travel and culture, one destination at a time. I make these travel videos as a road map for YOU.
Check this Description box for links to written travel guides accompanying each video. I want to you to have the recipe for my travels !
Also, don’t forget to follow me on Instagram for behind-the-scenes moments of my travels and life ✈ ✈ http://instagram.com/grrrltraveler
May the GRRR be with you!
MY FILM LOCATIONS and HOW TO TRAVEL INDIA
+ ▶ West Sikkim: Pelling to Jortheng
+ ▶ West Bengal: Silliguri to Kolkata
+ ▶Kolkata to Varanasi
1Youtube Channel / GRRRLTRAVELER | Christine Kaaloa