Loading Youtube Channel / Erwan Heussaff
Click to Watch in HD > Cereal Prawns by Erwan Heussaff
Watch I love the briny, creamy taste of Cereal Prawns. Check out how we made it healthier.
• 3 tsps. olive oil
• 300g prawns with the tail intact
• 4 Tbsps. Quaker Rolled Oats
• 4 curry leaves
• 2 cloves garlic, chopped finely
• 1 red chili, chopped finely
• ½ tsp. black pepper powder
• 1/3 cup ground peanuts
• 2 tsps. Sugar
• ½ tsp salt
• 1/3 cup low fat milk, cooked with ¼ tsp cornstarch to thicken
• 1 tsp. fish sauce
• 1 salted egg, chopped
• ¼ cup ginger
• ¼ lemon grass
• ½ cup peanuts
• Coriander for seasoning
1. Heat 1 teaspoon oil in a non-stick pan.
2. Stir-fry the prawns and set aside.
3. In another non-stick pan, heat the remaining oil and stir-fry oats, curry leaves, garlic, red chilies, ginger, lemon grass, peanuts, sugar, thickened milk and fish sauce.
4. Stir well and cook until the oats brown slightly and are fragrant.
5. Add salt and pepper and the cooked prawns.
6. Stir well, dish out
7. Put the coriander and the salted eggs on top, and serve immediately.
Please subscribe! http://goo.gl/TAhuPT
Full post on www.thefatkidinside.com
Please leave us a comment if you want us to try something!
How To Playlist: Quick Hacks and easy to do recipes
Home Invasions: I go see what my friends are up to in their kitchens!
The Fat Kid Inside Healthy Series: Simple, healthy recipes!
A Balanced Day Of Healthy Eating: Quick videos of what I ate today
Taste and Chaub: A food porn show and how do Chefs and Food and Drink Industry Players define Taste.
Bottled Up: Cocktails at Home
Liquored Manila: Cocktails from Bartenders in Manila
The Food Show: My First properly shot series
Flavours from the Philippines: A Taste of my homeland
Colorful Cooking: Mari Jasmine teaches us some vegetable filled recipes