Click to Watch in HD > DIY painted geometric wall decor
Watch How to paint geometric wall decor using masking tape and a roller. In a few simple steps you too can easily create wall art and geometric wall designs. These steps are...
1. Paint the wall the colour that you want your geometric wall design to be.
2. Stick the veritcal geomteric zigzags onto the wall.
3. Join the vertical zigzags with horizontal masking tape lines to create your geometric design.
4. Roll your choice of wall paint onto the wall. Leave to fully dry and apply a second coat.
5. When the paint is fully dry, start carefully peeling off the masking tape/painters tape to reveal your geometric wall pattern.
We are always uploading new films so what ever your DIY project, were here to support you. Have you subscribed?
BUY THE TOOLS:
TOOLS YOULL NEED:
Disposable Roller Tray Liners - https://goo.gl/yDBRhE
Roller Tray - https://goo.gl/fz2R7K
Cage Roller Frame - https://goo.gl/8nJ2zo
Roller Sleeve - https://goo.gl/upBh2r
Silverline Tools How To videos are for reference purposes only. Undertaking these projects is entirely at your own risk.
Read safety instructions before operating any power tools and always wear appropriate protection.