Loading Youtube Channel / Erwan Heussaff
Click to Watch in HD > Filipino Sweet Spaghetti Recipe
Watch Love it or hate it, this strange, fusion dish made its way out of the kid’s birthday party, onto fast-food joint menus around the world, and it’s here to stay.
2 tbsp garlic, minced
1/3 cup of minced red onions
1 pinch of salt
1 merguez or chorizo chopped
1 liter of beer broth
2 tsp tomato paste
1/2 cup crushed tomatoes
3 tbsp white wine vinegar
1 tsp onion powder
1 tsp garlic powder
1/2 tsp all spice powder
1 tbsp of white sugar
1/2 pack of korean Mak wheat noodles
Parmesan cheese, salt and pepper to taste
1. Sautee garlic and onions for 1 min in olive oil on medium heat.
2. Add in the merguez and brown slightly.
3. Add in tomato paste and all other ingredients.
4. simmer for 5 mins. Add in 1/2 cup beef broth, simmer for 10mins, until you develop a thick consistency.
5. Cook the noodles in the remaining broth.
6. Once cooked transfer noodles straight into the sauce. Sautee and finish with cheese.
7. Season with salt and pepper and more cheese.
Check out my new game on the Google Play Store!
Please subscribe! http://goo.gl/TAhuPT
Full post on www.thefatkidinside.com
Want more? Let me know what other recipes you want to see in the comments!
Check our new Travel Show Overnight!
Cooking in the Mountains!
Quaker Power Meals
How To Playlist: Quick Hacks and easy to do recipes
Home Invasions: I go see what my friends are up to in their kitchens!
The Fat Kid Inside Healthy Series: Simple, healthy recipes!
A Balanced Day Of Healthy Eating: Quick videos of what I ate today
Taste and Chaub: A food porn show and how do Chefs and Food and Drink Industry Players define Taste.
Bottled Up: Cocktails at Home
Liquored Manila: Cocktails from Bartenders in Manila
The Food Show: My First properly shot series
Flavours from the Philippines: A Taste of my homeland
Colorful Cooking: Mari Jasmine teaches us some vegetable filled recipes