Click to Watch in HD > Homemade Pocky Chocolate Sticks ポッキーの作り方 - OCHIKERON - CREATE EAT HAPPY
Watch ♥My COOKBOOK available WORLDWIDE レシピ本もよろしくね♥
http://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/product/4046014822/ref=as_li_ss_tl?ie=UTF8 and camp=247 and creative=7399 and creativeASIN=4046014822 and linkCode=as2 and tag=shopping072-22
How to Order My Cookbook from Amazon Japan:
Pocky is a very popular treat produced by the Ezaki Glico Company of Japan!
It is one of the sweets that kids want to make from scratch ;)
Homemade Pocky Chocolate Sticks
Number of servings: about 50 sticks
100g (3.5oz.) cake flour
1 tbsp. granulated sugar
a pinch of salt
2 tbsp. butter
2 tbsp. milk
toppings (diced almonds, chocolate sprinkles, etc…)
1. Mix cake flour, granulated sugar, and salt in a bowl.
2. Add in butter, use your fingers to crumble it.
3. Add milk, use a spatula to crumble it again.
4. Wrap into one using plastic wrap. Cool in the fridge for 30 minutes to set.
5. Preheat the oven to 170C (338F). Place the dough between 2 pieces of plastic wrap. Flatten out the dough using a rolling pin to 3mm (0.1 inch) thick. Trim off the excess dough, then cut into thin 3mm (0.1 inch) strips.
6. Bake at 170C (338F) for 13-15 minutes. Leave to cool completely.
7. Dip the biscuit into melted chocolate and coat with sprinkles if you like.
YouTube Audio Library
♥Utensils I use in my videos♥
♥FOLLOW ME HERE♥
♥Visit my Blog to know more about ME♥
♥My Recipe Posts in Japanese♥
♥and of course SUBSCRIBE♥