Click to Watch in HD > How to Cook Breakfast 4 ways
Watch Easy Cheese and Baked Bean Toastie
Heres what you will need:
2 slices of bread
Red Leicester/Cheddar cheese
1) Place two triangular slices of red leicester or cheddar cheese on a slice of bread
2) Place a couple of teaspoons of baked beans on top of the cheese
3) Close the sandwich and place in the toastie machine
4) Cook for 3-5 minutes
5) Cut in half and enjoy!
Full English Breakfast Bunnychow
Here’s what you will need:
Loaf of bread
Oil (for frying)
1) Cut one quarter off of a large loaf of bread and hollow the quarter out.
2) Fry or oven cook the bacon, sausages, black pudding, tomato and mushrooms.
3) Stuff ingredients inside hollowed out loaf.
4) Cook the baked beans and fry the egg, placing on top of the rest of the ingredients in the loaf.
Full English Breakfast Cups https://youtu.be/as5V3HRg5UY
Sausage And Egg Breakfast Muffins
2 garlic cloves, crushed
Salt and pepper, to taste
2-4 cooked sausages
100g grated cheese
Tomato relish, to garnish
1. Whisk together the eggs, milk, garlic cloves, salt and pepper. Mix in the spinach.
2. Pour mixture into lightly oiled muffin tin, adding as much chopped cooked sausage and cheese as desired.
3. Bake at 180°C for 15 minutes.
4. Serve with tomato relish and ENJOY!