Click to Watch in HD > Period Blood Cleaning Hacks
Watch How to clean blood stains from clothes!
Unseasoned meat tenderizer
1. Rinse with cold water.
2. Mix salt and water to make a paste.
3. Spread onto the stain.
4. Use the toothbrush to scrub the salt into the stained area.
5. Wash cold.
1. Soak in cold water for 1 hour.
2. Mix meat tenderizer and water in a 1:1 ratio.
3. Spread paste onto the stained area. Let dry.
4. Shake off the paste and wash cold..
1. Mix baking soda and water in a 2:1 ratio.
2. Spread the paste onto the stained area. Let dry.
3. Scrape off the paste and wash cold.
1. Soak in hydrogen peroxide or lemon juice for 30 minutes.
2. Rinse off and wash cold.
Check out more awesome videos at BuzzFeedYellow!
Did you know BuzzFeed has merchandise? Shop here: http://bit.ly/ShopBuzzFeed
GET MORE BUZZFEED:
More fun, inspiring, interesting videos from the BuzzFeed crew. New videos posted daily!
Juggling With Fire licensed by Audio Network
Tarantella Napoletana licensed by Audio Network
Made by BFMP www.buzzfeed.com/videoteam.