Click to Watch in HD > 10. MAN... THE FIRST SPIRITUAL LEVEL and THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN ❤️ THE LORD elucidates Matthew 20:1-16
Watch ❤️ TEXT TO VIDEO CONTENT and RELATED MESSAGES ❤️ https://jesus-comes.com/index.php/2015/12/30/10-predigt-von-jesus-das-gleichnis-von-den-arbeitern-im-weinberge-10th-sermon-of-jesus-the-parable-of-the-labourers-in-the-vineyard/
❤️ 53 SERMONS OF THE LORD ❤️ http://jesus-comes.com/index.php/2015/06/14/53-sermons-of-jesus-given-to-gottfried-mayerhofer/
10. THE LORD Elucidates Matthew 20:1-16 ❤️ PARABLE OF THE LABOURERS IN THE VINEYARD
The Lords Sermons - Sermon 10 - Matthew 20:1-16
The Parable of the Labourers in the Vineyard
Man - the first(!) spiritual Level
Revealed to Gottfried Mayerhofer (January, 1872)
spoken by Pascal
Matthew 20:1-16: For the kingdom of heaven is like unto a man that is a householder, which went out early in the morning to hire labourers into his vineyard. And when he had agreed with the labourers for a penny a day, he sent them into his vineyard.
And he went out about the third hour, and saw others standing idle in the marketplace, and said unto them: Go ye also into the vineyard, and whatsoever is right I will give you. And they went their way. Again he went out about the sixth and ninth hour, and did likewise.
And about the eleventh hour he went out, and found others standing idle, and saith unto them, Why stand ye here all the day idle? They say unto him, Because no man hath hired us. He saith unto them, Go ye also into the vineyard; and whatsoever is right, that shall ye receive.
So when even was come, the lord of the vineyard saith unto his steward, Call the labourers, and give them their hire, beginning from the last unto the first. And when they came that were hired about the eleventh hour, they received every man a penny.
But when the first came , they supposed that they should have received more; and they likewise received every man a penny. And when they had received it, they murmured against the good-man of the house, Saying, These last have wrought but one hour, and thou hast made them equal unto us, which have borne the burden and heat of the day.
But he answered one of them, and said, Friend, I do thee no wrong: didst not thou agree with me for a penny? Take that thine is, and go thy way: I will give unto this last, even as unto thee. Is it not lawful for me to do what I will with mine own? Is thine eye evil, because I am good? So the last shall be first, and the first last: for many be called, but few chosen.
Thus says the Lord...
1. This parable, like many of the others, was meant to help the Jews of that time to gain a better understanding of spiritual truths in the form of comparisons and illustrations from practical life. The metaphorical language was then - as still today in the Orient - used much more than nowadays, where straightforward statements are preferred.
2. There is always a deeper spiritual meaning in these parables which applied not only for those times, but will have the same value for all future times.
3. Let us now throw some more light onto the spiritual meaning and look at its significance since this is its essence, its core, whereas the parable is only its shell or cover.
4. Now listen. In that parable I said: The Kingdom of Heaven is like a vineyard. The spiritual meaning of these words must be traced back to the actual concept of a vineyard. What then is a vineyard?
5. It is a plot of land out of the soil of which - by way of planting vines - the ethereal of the earth is transformed into spiritual, - in the grape to wine. Through the decomposition of the elements, coarser substances are changed into finer, more spiritual ones.
6. What else besides the soil is specifically needed for the maturation of the grape?
7. It is the light of the sun, for without the awakener from above no spiritual product can develop on earth. The sun with its rays of light must awaken the elements dormant in the soil, help to spiritualize them with its warmth and, by the circulation in the vine through roots, branches, leaves and blossoms, deposit the most refined substance which, finally, after its process of decomposition, clearly reveals what an abundance of the spiritual was latent in the grape. However, this becomes apparent only after the grape has ceased to be a grape.
8. So here you have the vineyard where three things - soil, water and light - must work together in order to produce, on a higher level, something spiritual.
9. Now the comparison of My Kingdom, or the Kingdom of Heaven, with a vineyard will be better comprehensible thanks to the above mentioned explanation.
Link at the top