Click to Watch in HD > মাত্র ১টা ডিম দিয়ে চুলায় তৈরি মজাদার চকলেট কেক || 1egg cake recipe easy and quick

Watch মাত্র ১টা ডিম দিয়ে চুলায় তৈরি মজাদার চকলেট কেক || 1egg cake recipe easy and quickIngredients for Chocolate Cake:Cocoa Powder 3 tbspVanilla Essence : 1 tbspBaking Powder 1 tspSugar 1 cupFlour : 1cupOil 1/3 cupMilk 1/2cupSalt : Little saltNut : 3pcsOther Videos :1. Carrot Halwa Recipe || How to make Yummy Gajar ka halwa recipe || Desserts Recipe || গাজরের হালুয়াhttps://youtu.be/cdXCLsJWW802. Bhindi Bharta Recipe | Simple and Easy Okra Recipe | Lady Finger Bharta Recipe | ঢেঁড়স ভর্তা রেসিপিhttps://youtu.be/0u41tQfShuA3. Tomato Sauce||Ketchup Recipe||টমেটো কেচাপ || Perfect Homemade Tomato Sauce Ketchup Recipehttps://youtu.be/7UWPi7P4UuU4. Plain Cake Without Oven || চুলায় কেক তৈরী || 2018https://youtu.be/aaPp6ZxUIAk5. Health Tips || GROW HEIGHT || NO AGE LIMIT || লম্বা হবার সহজ উপায় ||https://youtu.be/3Sukb9EfG06. How to make Aloe Vera Gel at home | Home Made Aloe Vera Gel 2018https://youtu.be/Twi7YM46RhM7. Chana (ছানা) বানানোর রেসিপি || The Method of Making Perfect Chana With Milk Powder|| Recipehttps://youtu.be/IqepdUUMvbU8. Lemon-mint juice || Pudina Sharbat || Refreshing Drining Water || লেবু-পুদিনা পাতার শরবতhttps://youtu.be/GJZJrIAW9kY9. বেলের শরবত বা জুস || Bel Sharbat || Wood apple juice || Health benefits Juice || Aegle Marmeloshttps://youtu.be/SJXLQpaydsk10. Chingri malai curry Bengali style || how to cook prawn/shrimp malai curry || চিংড়ি মালাইকারিhttps://youtu.be/a71WIKoAmMY11. How to make coconut milk from fresh coconut at home || নারিকেল দুধ তৈরি করার সহজ পদ্ধতি ???tag_faceshttps://youtu.be/YnHu2Rz-Vy81egg cake recipe easy easy and quick desserts1 egg chocolate sponge cake recipesimple chocolate cake recipe 1 egg1egg chocalate cake recipe videochocolate cake recipe with 1 eggchocolate cake recipe in bengali languagechocolate cake recipe in bangla languagechocolate cake recipe easychocolate cake recipe without ovenchocolate cake recipe videochocolate cake recipe banglachocolate cake recipe bestchocolate cake recipe easychocolate cake recipe good foodchocolate cake recipe for kidschocolate cake recipe food networkchocolate cake recipe hindichocolate cake recipe healthychocolate cake allrecipeschocolate cake at homechocolate cake and custardcake piccake recipescake designcake makingcake picturecake decorationcake recipe banglachocolate cake recipe,chocolate cake without oven,chocolate cake without egg,chocolate cake tasty,chocolate cake recipe in hindi,chocolate cake in cooker,chocolate cake decoration,chocolate cake at home,chocolate cake amazing,chocolate cake anoma,a big chocolate cake,a simple chocolate cake,chocolate cake challenge,chocolate cake cream,chocolate cake cooking,chocolate cake channel,chocolate cake cookies,chocolate cake eating,chocolate cake easy,chocolate cake easy to make,chocolate cake for birthday,chocolate cake house,chocolate cake hindi recipe,chocolate cake home cooking,chocolate cake healthy,chocolate cake in ovenmoist chocolate cake recipessimple chocolate cake recipeschocolate cake ingredientseasy moist chocolate cake recipebest simple chocolate cakehomemade chocolate cake recipechocolate cake birthdaydark chocolate cake recipemoist chocolate cake recipessimple chocolate cake recipeschocolate cake ingredientseasy moist chocolate cake recipebest simple chocolate cakehomemade chocolate cake recipechocolate cake birthdaydark chocolate cake recipeChocolate cake: Chocolate cake or Chocolate gateau is a cake flavored with melted chocolate, cocoa powder, or both. WikipediaNutrition FactsChocolate cake, without frostingAmount Per 100 gramsCalories 371% Daily Value*Total Fat 15 g 23%Saturated fat 5 g 25%Polyunsaturated fat 2.8 g Monounsaturated fat 6 g Cholesterol 58 mg 19%Sodium 315 mg 13%Potassium 140 mg 4%Total Carbohydrate 53 g 17%Dietary fiber 1.6 g 6%Protein 5 g 10%Vitamin A 2% Vitamin C 0%Calcium 6% Iron 8%Vitamin D 0% Vitamin B-6 0%Vitamin B-12 3% Magnesium 8%*Per cent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.Enjoy and stay connected with us!► Subscribe to Enjoy Tasty Cooking Recipes : https://goo.gl/jRht3U► Like us: https://goo.gl/wQbEKc

Loading