Click to Watch in HD > iPhone 8 and 8 Plus hands-on live from Apple Event 2017
Watch While the iPhone 8 and 8 Plus arent a complete redesign like the iPhone X, theres still plenty to dig into here. For starters, the new phones take the glass back design that is also in the X -- a move that makes them work with wireless charging. But from the front, theyre basically indistinguishable from all of Apples phones all the way back to the iPhone 6, which first came out in 2014. The larger bezels are still in place here, as is the home button, something that should make change-averse iPhone users happy.
Subscribe to Engadget on YouTube: http://engt.co/subscribe
Get More Engadget:
• Like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/engadget
• Follow us on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/engadget
• Follow us on Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/engadget
• Add us on Snapchat: https://www.snapchat.com/add/engadgetHQ
• Read more: http://www.engadget.com
Engadget is the definitive guide to this connected life.
1Youtube Channel / Engadget